Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

The spread turned out quite nice. I've never appreciated how good real stuffing is. This year was the first that I attempted to stuff the turkey. It turned out great, stuffing rules.
The after dinner festivities included watching The Day After Tomorrow with Dennis Quiad. This is probably the worst movie I have seen in a long time. This is really saying something since I am very easily entertained, and not very critical when it comes to movies. The lesson of the movie...stop global warming or the entire northern hemisphere will be engulfed in hurricane-like Arctic storms that can cause "the temperature to drop ten degrees a second!" Wow, that would suck. Assuming a starting temperature of sixty degrees, absolute zero would be reached in 51.967 seconds. Shit, that's cold.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I watched part of that on TV. You're right - it's terrible. I'm working on my dinner right now. I'm hoping everything turns out alright.... :) Glad yours went well!

Anonymous said...

Was this the Thanksgiving Day table for the dog?

Matto said...

That would be one lucky dog.